The United Republic of Tanzania has published a new job (mpyaajira) advertised for the new vacancies at Rice Council of Tanzania using ajira portal. According to the current Vacancy Announcement, there are a total N/A vacant post of Finance And Administrative Assistant. Hence the Rice Council of Tanzania invites dynamic, suitably qualified and Tanzanians to fill N/A vacant posts
The Tanzanian Rice Partnership (TARIPA) was established in 2011, soon after the launch of SAGCOT as a first step in developing the national rice value chain. Initially TARIPA focused on developing the “Kilombero Rice Cluster” followed by the “Dakawa Cluster” in Mvomero district and the “Mbarali Cluster”. Partner meetings were conducted and TARIPA was presented at the World Economic Forum in Cape Town in May 2011 as the first cluster development under SAGCOT.
Rice Council of Tanzania Job Vacancy 2019
- Date of Publish: May 14 – 2019
- Application deadline: Two weeks from the posted date of this advertisement.
- Organization Type: Rice Council of Tanzania
- Jobs Type: nafasi za kaziserikalini
- Job Location: Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
Completion of a University program in accounting or a related field or Advanced Diploma in Accounts from a recognized professional accounting institution.
- Knowledge of computer applications and accounting packages such as QuickBooks
- Proven ability to communicate with tact and discretion in settling requests, complaints or clarifying information
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and use of the Internet
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to work under pressure with proven ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Three years’ experience in managing donor funded projects=
Name of Post: Finance And Administrative Assistant
How to Apply for the jobs
Interested candidates should send application letter and CV through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted . RCT is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: Two weeks from the posted date of this advertisement.
Download and Application Link