The United Republic of Tanzania has published a new job (mpyaajira) advertised for the new vacancies at UONGOZI Institute Tanzania using ajira portal. According to the current Vacancy Announcement, there are a total N/A vacant post of Communications Manager. Hence the UONGOZI Institute Tanzania invites dynamic, suitably qualified and Tanzanians to fill N/A vacant posts
“Uongozi” means leadership in Kiswahili, and inspiring and strengthening leadership is the core purpose of our organisation. Based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, UONGOZI Institute is dedicated to supporting African leaders to attain sustainable development for their nations and for Africa.
UONGOZI Institute seeks to inspire leaders and promote the recognition of the important
role of leadership in sustainable development within Africa.
Located in the President’s Office, United Republic of Tanzania, UONGOZI Institute provides training to leaders from Tanzania and beyond, organises high-level policy forums and dialogues, and carries out research on leadership and sustainable development.
UONGOZI Institute Tanzania Job Vacancy 2019
- Date of Publish: 24th May 2019
- Application deadline: 9th June 2019
- Organization Type: UONGOZI Institute Tanzania
- Jobs Type: nafasi za kaziserikalini
- Job Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Remuneration: UONGOZI Institute offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Please note that this position requires occasional travel within and outside of Tanzania. There will also be some occasions when you will be required to work during the evening or weekend.
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing or Communications. & Five years’ work experience in a reputable institution at a comparable level of responsibility. Experience of working in a foreign environment or for an organisation with extensive international interaction is essential.
- Name of Post: Communications Manager
How to Apply for the jobs
Interested candidates should submit their application, comprising of application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, contact details for three referees and copies of certificates to the following address:
Chief Executive Officer
62 Msasani Road, Oyster Bay
P.O. Box 105753, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Phone: +255 (0) 22 260 2917
OR through Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), with subject line “COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER”. Deadline for Receiving Applications: Sunday, 09th June, 2019.
Note: This position is being re-advertised, previous applicants need not re-apply.
UONGOZI Institute is an equal opportunity employer.
We regret that we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Download and Application Link