The United Republic of Tanzania has published a new job (mpyaajira) advertised for the new vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Tanzania using ajira portal. According to the current Vacancy Announcement, there are a total N/A vacant post of Project Management Specialist – HIV & Legal Advisor. Hence the U.S. Embassy in Tanzania invites dynamic, suitably qualified and Tanzanians to fill N/A vacant posts
The Embassy of the United States of America in Dar es Salaam (Swahili: Ubalozi wa Marekani) is the diplomatic mission of the United States in Tanzania
On 7 August 1998, this embassy, at its former address of 36 Laibon Road, along with the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi, was the target of a bomb attack perpetrated by al-Qaeda. The bomb attack in Dar es Salaam killed 11 people.
The new embassy compound was opened on March 4, 2003 in Dar es Salaam. The embassy is a twenty-two acre compound that houses two main structures; the Chancery and the USAID Building.
U.S. Embassy in Tanzania Job Vacancy 2019
- Date of Publish: 21st May 2019
- Application deadline: May 2, 2019
- Organization Type: Project Management Specialist – HIV & Legal Advisor
- Jobs Type: nafasi za kaziserikalini
- Job Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Qualification: Master’s degree or host-country equivalent in public health, health policy, social work, or behavioral or social science field is required. & A University degree equivalent to JD in the U.S.
- Name of Post: Project Management Specialist – HIV & Legal Advisor
U.S. Embassy in Tanzania, Dar es Salaam
Official Website:- tz.usembassy.gov
Download and Application Link